What are the Objectives and learning Outcomes of RPA Consultant Training?
With the Robust Process Automation, the trainees get to learn about the systematic development of any new product designed for enhancing the business operations. It helps the trainees to determine the specific solutions for the individual problems and also help to provide sufficient tools for the project management. It helps the trainees in:
- Analyzing the business domains
- Achieving strategic goals for the organization
- Demands of the project changes
- Consult on RPA framework
- Suggest suitable RPA strategies to clients
Application of the analysis techniques at the place of work or in business. The training that is provided to the students involves the practical application of techniques in the real-time situations.
Who should do RPA Consultant Certification Training?
There are no such prerequisites for doing this course. Mostly, the professionals who are in the job roles mentioned below will surely have a benefit from the course. They are:
- IT Professionals
- Business Analysts
- RPA developers
- Project Mangers
Other than the professionals in this field, the aspirants who want to pursue their career in this field can also join the course.
What projects are included in Online RPA Consultant Training?
The two main issues that are generally covered through this course are the RPA development and Business Analysis. With all the critical components and the proper knowledge one can increase and enhance his efficiency. This projects allows the trainees to connect RPA with Business Analysis providing complete and effective solutions to the business developments and procedures. Also, he/she can learn different RPA applications.
What will I learn?
- Understand what Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is
- Understand why RPA is a massive career & earning opportunity
- Know which RPA tools are most relevant
- Understand the challenges & risks when implementing RPA
- Envision a basic RPA implementation plan
- A strong desire to learn business analysis
- Some business strategy knowledge helpful
- Knowledge of .NET, C# and Visual basic concepts
- A modern windows computer with Internet connection
- Basic job experience at a small, medium, or large company.
- Be familiar with the roles that MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and software applications fill in daily business life.
- Passing variables to methods
- Introduction to C#
- Data Type
- Decision Making
- Regular expression, File IO
- Visual Studio components
- Solution Explorer
- Debugging window
- Command window
- Output window
- Clean solution
- Extracting method
- Benefits of RPA
- Introduction to blue prism
- Developing your personal project
- Designing the application using RPA
- Business Analysis Techniques
- Requirement Gathering
- BA documentation
- RPA use case creation
- RPA case studies
- Business process and business case creation techniques
- Requirement specifications and documentation